Friday, March 04, 2005

The best running shorts ever

I have found the best running shorts in the world, the Nike Tempo Track Short. Here's how they describe it: "Push your pace in the short that rides a little lower and hangs a little looser for road-worthy comfort." I would say, here's a short that doesn't leave little elastic marks on your post-partum belly which remains round despite your having lost 52 of the 54 pounds you put on while pregnant. They're so comfortable I wear them when I should probably be wearing tights, like yesterday.

I went out for another run-walk combo on my 10k save-the-knees plan. It was nice to have Christian pushing John and running on a flat path. I got back ten minutes before they did and took my freezing cold thighs into the car and proceeded to knit. I never travel without knitting.

Workout: Walk 30 minutes with 8 minutes of running mixed in
Pace and distance: Umm, slow and not very far? I'm not keeping stats just yet.

1 Comments:

At 10:28 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I just fell upon your blog and I love it! I just began training for a marathon for the first time in my life and I feel like I can relate to you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home