Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Ladies Night

It was Ladies Night at the Boulder Running Company! They had a sports bra fit clinic, but that was the necessary information part before the fun. I got a free five minute massage, 25% off all running clothing, a free pedicure kit and a free pair of Hind shorts. All is right in the running world. I'd gone for a run just before this, so it was quite funny that they were doing mini makeovers. My hair is a horrible mess, but don't I look nice all cropped?


I almost never wear makeup, so I think I impressed my husband. But onto the more exciting things in the world -- running!

My schedule has gotten a little screwed up, so I did Sunday's run on Monday, using my husband's Forerunner. I went 2.77 miles in 40 minutes of running and walking, with the runs being about 9:30/mile. Not so bad, I'd say. Tonight I did thirty minutes on the track with some running mixed in. On the last running part I managed to do an 8 minute mile pace. Never mind that it was only for a minute. I felt fast and that felt so incredibly good. I'm looking forward to the running portions getting longer as I keep on this plan. I am such a dork that I've even planned what I'm going to wear to the Mother's Day race. I'm getting so excited about running again and I think that my husband's even happier about that than I am. But you know, at least it makes both of us happy, right?

4 Comments:

At 5:50 AM, Blogger STL said...

Enjoyable Blog, come check out our
internet shopping site. Whether you are online shopping for athletic gear or other items, you can find them here. Make sure to check out the after Christmas bargains!

 
At 12:53 AM, Blogger STL said...

After Christmas clearance sales at Enduring Collections, an Upscale Shopping site and virtual department store. Whether you are shopping for gourmet food or other items, you will find them here.

 
At 7:19 PM, Blogger STL said...

Enjoyable visit to your blog! We hope you will come to my shopping site Enduring Collections. We are a portal to over 500 merchants you will recognize. A perfect department store site for all your needs. Whether you are shopping for home entertainment or other fine merchandise, the chances are you will find it here.

 
At 3:38 AM, Blogger STL said...

Enjoyable Blog. I hope you will stop by to visit our Online Shopping Enduring Collections. A great internet shopping experience. Whether you are shopping for cooking tools or other items and gifts, you will find a large discount choice here.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home